Student ID Card



Students ID card for those who have just been admitted

will be available as of August 6th in the Registrar’s Office (Room C-170) at ÉNA

Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 4:30 pm

and Friday from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm.


You already have your student card, but the school year is wrong?

Make sure to come to the registrar’s office, room C-170 and ask for the sticker corresponding to the proper year.

What should I do if my card is lost or stolen?

If your card is lost or stolen, it is important to immediately notify the Registrar’s Office in Room C-170. Remember that

anything checked out under your name with your card will be your responsibility if you have not notified the College of the loss or theft of your card.

How much does it cost to replace a lost, stolen or damaged card?

You must pay $10.00 for a replacement card that is lost, stolen or damaged due to careless or inappropriate use. Please note that if your card is in good condition but has become demagnetized, it will be replaced no cost.

Can I lend my student card to someone?

Your card belongs to you. Using another student’s card, lending someone your card or falsifying your card constitutes a fraud.